Our vision is to create a self – evolving environment in which the learners are able to develop:
- A set of spiritual and moral values – honesty and good judgement.
- Lively and enquiring minds
- A life long love for learning
- Self – respect and a belief in their own abilities
- An understanding of right and wrong, self – discipline and respect for the rights and needs of others and for the environment
- To realize our vision, we at DAV Public School, Dwarka will
- Create a respectful working environment for students and staff
- Provide a personalized and student – centered approach to learning
- Build a ‘Culture of Achievement’
- Focus on continuous improvement and shared accountabilities.
- Promote equality and social justice
- Maintain attractive and welcoming grounds and facilities
- Develop partnerships with our community – local , national, and global
- Recognize and celebrate diversity
- Encourage school and community health and well being
- Develop love and respect for the environment in inculcating an ethos of sharing and caring.
Our shared values are:
- Responsibility and